Week Seven – Check-Ins

You are here: Home Forums White Flame Intensive Class Forum Week Seven – Check-Ins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Everyone:

First of all, I wanted to say that I enjoyed the soul alignment and kala led by Brandon and Mat. It is great to learn other ways to lead these journeys.

Second: Check In:
      WFP Part 4: Already turned in week six.

The Witch Queen – connection to the Witch Queen and my experience during the meditation. On Dec 2, I went through the guided mediation to meet DianaMaria.
      But I cannot say that this first session made me feel any sort of strong connection. My usual connection to the Witch Queen has been through path of Faery and Hekate. However, on Dec 3, (second night of the full moon) the connection I made through Sacred Fires – through the White Thorne was quite smooth, nice, quiet, soft. I had performed the full moon Diana ritual – I cleansed my space, stones, candles, etc. with sage. I work my black ritual hooded dress. My cats and spirit guides joined me as I had cleansed and set up my alter wit all the tools, aligned my souls, conducted kala, called in the star goddess, cast circle, drawn the moon, and asked DianaMaria to join me. Of course, I used the incantation outlined in Devin’s book. The night was still, the full moon was passing in and out of the fog, the raccoons and opossums were frolicking down the hill and my cats were twirling around my ankles and play chase with each other. A very soft, smooth energy entered the circle and engulfed me. No other sign and the only message I received was that I was to go into the house and conduct the Self Dedication Rite – opening the Witches Eye. I did. As always, I have no expectations and judgement of outcomes. I did not see and “eye” for my third eye. I saw a soft white points, like a beam with eye lashes when gazing into my mirror. However, I felt as if my world tipped to the side. Just like an old batman episode. This is where the use slanted cinematography when the penguin or joker shows up. I have felt this before when traveling through a vortex. BUT …. nothing more. I went back outside and thanked DianaMaria for showing up, holding and guiding me. However, during the night I had very vibrant dreams.
      1. I saw DianaMaria in a meadow clearing. We were standing together facing the bon fire. She was happy that I decided to join her. She had soft brown hair, long and wavy, soft doe like eyes. My purpose is to take my trade and help others heal, deliver messages, and continue with education in the witchcraft arena. I am in the right place with the right people. She hugged me and then turned into a male. I found him very attractive, dark hair, brown eyes, muscular, bearded, rugged looking and he continued to hold me and then kissing me. I then woke up. I had to sit back and ponder. For me, to allow a strange male to touch and kiss me is huge. I am more like to push away…. this is a way I show trust.

Today: I felt extremely emotional. Everything feeling was over the top. Usually, I would hide the feelings and just move forward. For example, I went on a practical interview today. I am pretty sure I did not get the position. I felt like a failure. Today, I allowed myself to feel vulnerable and sad. No, it is not the end of the world but I admitted to myself that I hate to fail. I should be the one who turns others down not the other way around. So, I called my son and we talked about this and finally ended up laughing because he is much like me. Who knows, this admission to my offspring might help him grow and not be so hard on himself.

I continue daily to do soul alignment, kala and connection with my ancestors and spirit guides. Even if it is short and to say hello, how are you? Acknowledgement goes a long way.

Research project. Don’t laugh but I had begun the research a few weeks ago and plan to complete this Tuesday.

I think that is it for now. Enjoy your week all!!!!!!

Blaze

Steven
      Keymaster

Hi Blaze, Looks like we both posted around the same time last night! Isn’t it interesting that you didn’t find connection on the first try, yet on later tries you did? I had a similar experience with my initial journeys. Also, similarly, was a rather sexualized, desiring nature my experience was. I know a god-figure was present in mine, but my interaction with the goddess felt incredibly lustful and there was a deep yearning to find the ecstatic within my body and gifts I can offer. It’s so cool when the details of journeys match this way!

Hi Fred:

That is too funny! I wonder if our experiences are common with most who encounter DianaMaria for the first time. Now, I am going over to read your post!

Marti Wolfe
      Participant

Really amazing check in Blaze. I spoke to the Diana changing forms on Fred’s reply post. I like how although you didn’t really get anything the first time with the meditation but you came back at it again and much more open it seems. I am so glad you allowed yourself to feel and be sad and move on through the different levels of acceptance that you needed.  Congratulations Blaze. That sensitivity and over-the-top emotions are a gift. Feeling is a gift, even though that sucks at times. It is still important to go through things not just push them away. And I am proud of you sharing it with your son, that will help him in the long run.

m

Marti Wolfe
      Participant

On Dec 3, I went through the Diana Maria meditation and then went and performed her ritual outside under the full moon. Two days prior I had performed the ritual for Dianus. It is hard to find the words to explain. There is a connectedness now that I have never experienced before in the Star Goddess and Lucifer or any such other name you want to put in place of them. Being outside in nature under the full moon and bringing everything together was spectacular. There were lights flickering on and off from our house and the neighbor’s. I felt surrounded by every kindred spirit on our property. I was greeted with a warm smile and an embrace that dripped with lust, power, confidence, longing, and a bit of where the hell have you been or what took so long but not in a bad way. I felt as though we walked and talked forever. My head was full of history and a knowing like never before. I watched her change shape, size, manners, sex, everything. It felt natural, like I have always known her.

There is more I want to say but I am unsure so I will think on that.

Blessings,

m

Steven
        Keymaster

Hi Margie! You communicated your experience so well that I’m picking up on how difficult it was to put into words. I think it was Raven Grimassi who once said, “sometimes you just feel magick, you can’t describe it”. Frankly, your experience sounds delicious: lust, power, confidence, longing – all of those resonante with that I felt as well. I love how we seem to have having very similar visceral experiences with visuals that are unique and proper for each of us. Magic is amazing!

BB

Marti Wolfe
          Participant

Thank you so much Fred. Yes it is amazing and beautiful and perfect. I could get lost in just replaying the event over and over. I too find it interesting how things are so similar yet different for each of us describing our meetings. I suppose it is why we are all participating in these class? We were ready. This is where we are meant to be and around those along similar paths perhaps?

David E
          Participant

‘Sometimes you can’t describe magick, you just have to feel it’. I think the deepest experiences are the ones that defy/elude description–and sometimes understanding. Reminds me of a time in college, a rather beloved priest was saying Mass and broke out into a haunting, awesome Latin chant. He then asked ‘ok everyone, what did I just sing?’ None of us could answer–but he smiled again and said–‘yet it stirred your hearts very deeply, no?’

D

Christin C
        Participant

M, what a beautiful experience! Thanks for sharing it. Again with the energetic similarities, even if the details vary. I love the shape-shifting aspect she brought to you. Do you find that also to be a gift of yours? Can’t wait to hear about your experience with the Witch King!

Blessings,
        Chris

Marti Wolfe
          Participant

Good evening Chris,

Yes that is also a gift of mine. I love it but spent a long time hiding it, almost too well since i became almost invisible throughout much of my life. It wasn’t until I met others sharing similar gifts that I began to understand and embrace. I was so grateful for Diana presenting to me in that manner as well as for Devin and everyone in this class for these experiences.

Oh I met with the Dianus the night prior to Diana and he is such a powerful, sexual force with a masculinity oozing from his energy and my god the confidence that pours from him. I walked around on a high from just that meeting alone and every time I check back in with him it is the exact same thing…familiar, strong, confident…I swear my posture straightens and everything lol That’s the kind of strength with a gentle hand that he brings. Like that dom that you could call master even if you aren’t a sub just because of his energy. lol

m

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.