Week Five Check-in

You are here: Home Forums White Flame Intensive Class Forum Week Five Check-in

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Zenus S
      Participant

I’m honestly not sure I want to take the plunge this week. Uf-dah! This week for me, especially last night…was intense. I did go through the guide profiling work. I did “connect” with the energy and wisdom of at least one of my Spirit Guides. I even vetted her. She was a real person, albeit not much is known of her (Aside from the legendary stories about her) She was human at one point. She was from Rome during the 500’s or so BCE. Which was a surprise. I was expecting to google her and come back empty. But no. According to the name she gave for herself, she was a real human being with a life-history.

What most intrigued me was our work. She is here in my life to help me resolve some karmic stuff. She gets to pay a karmic debt she incurred by helping me with mine. Aside from dying of shock and incredulousness, which was my reaction when I realized she was giving me real info….the idea that she is going to be walking with me through the Inner Vale of the Shadow, is indeed of help to me. I know I need not fear doing this work alone. So I did get gabby. Which means I shared stuff today with my staff person. I’m somewhat conflicted about the idea of “keeping secrets”. I’m an Aries. With Sagittarius rising. I’m no good at keeping my mouth shut.

Maybe…I don’t even know, and I apologize…because this is soooo “stream of consciousness”…but maybe I need to work on the concept of keeping my own counsel as a Solitary practitioner of our Tradition. Which is not to say I won’t be active here in forum. It doesn’t however mean, that I will be “spilling the beans” when it’s not absolutely necessary. So I don’t think I feel comfy yet, sharing what I did, how I did it and the end result. I will say yesterday was intense and that I did Kala, and took out all the things. I did a “Confession” of sorts. A bunch of built-up emotional stuff came tumbling out of my mouth and at my webcam. No worries. I didn’t skype this “stuff”. Or Facebook it. There is a huge premium to pay for when the “overshare” occurs. And I’ve found myself wanting to share, but just not sure what, how much, and all that. As a Leo Moon, I’m gonna be straight-up and say I’m always feeling like I’m the Emperor with no clothes.

Suffice it to say, I have my own “connecting” process. I work with my ‘guides’ by talking to myself. I start as if I’m two different people just sitting there having a conversation. I usually take the backside tack, which is to say, I have to be led kicking and screaming to the very medicine I need for myself. But what comes through these self-talk sessions from the ‘guide’ can be very enlightening and lead me to think about things in a new manner. And to me, that’s why we make these connections. To call down information we may not otherwise have access to. So I’m not going to name names or share my profiling work. That to me, is private private, private. But I have gone through the profiling process at least once.

Have a week. 😉

Z

Hello All:

Week 5 check in will be in bullet points.  I am driving to San Diego today to visit my son… very excited!

I had my phone meeting with my mentor Friday to discuss progress made, thus far, with my WF project and based upon his feedback this is what I have modified:

1.  Recharged the honey jars, cards, sigils, pyrite, pennies during the new moon in the hour of Jupiter.  What I learned:  even thought the planets were influentially strong when I first casted the moon also must be in alignment.  When all else fails, use the moon.  I have gone by the moon’s influence for years but thought I would see what it would look like to just use the planet’s alignments.  Lesson learned:  to be as powerful as possible make sure all are aligned … moon and planets for the most punch.  AND I need to develop more patience:-)
      2. My mentor recommended charging a piece of jewelry on this alter and wear as I work… massage and teach to magnify the influence of the spell.
      3. Use glamour as well… per my mentor.

Thank you !!!!!

Spirit Guide work

1. I have met five of my spirit guides.  Profiled two and they are up to snuff.  I have three to do and that will happen today during the drive down while I am a passenger.  That is my plan let’s see if I can get the spirits to play with me.
      2. There is one spirit, upon discussing with my mentor, who is in the background based upon my description of this one, hiding?  Or is it that I cannot see this one because of a block I hold.  Thank you again, mentor, for helping realize this and focus my work on unveiling this spirit.
      3. I have called upon my healing spirit guide during massage work and love to watch him move my hands to the places where healing needs to occur.  Feedback from my clients…. amazing… I feel as if I can fly,…. this is exactly what I needed…. can I request you upon my return?       This feedback from folks makes me feel great.  I enjoy helping others and it is helping build my reputation as a healer.

I continue with my daily kala, three soul alignment….very often during the day.

Darkness:

I LOVE aligning my three souls in silence and darkness.  During the trip to SD I hope to find a noise canceling headset and shoes for massage…. my feet hurt.

How does all this apply to my daily life….. it is my life.   Being in alignment allows me to think and see clearly, I am more objective and I am able to connect easily with other’s Holy Daemon (Owl) when working with them or just talking.

Okay, that is it for now.  I have to hit the road.  I will check out the forum later tonight to see what everyone else has posted and take the quiz.  Enjoy your day and see on line.

Donell

Steven
        Keymaster

Blaze, I’m also a massage therapist and it’s never occurred to me to charge a piece of jewelry to wear while I work with clients. And, asking the spirit guide to help you during session is pretty fantastic. You’ve given me two great ideas for both my clients and the voice students I teach!

Kate R
          Participant

Great post Blaze! You’ve inspired me to make a honey jar. Good stuff 🙂

I charge lots of different “tools” on my altar, like jewellery and amulets. I also place the lipstick and perfume I wear, and pens that I write with every day on my altar to charge before I use them – especially before I go into meetings or meet clients. I have a particular client attracting lipstick, and a different one I wear when I need to have challenging conversations. A perfume for getting shit done and a perfume for drawing inspiration. It sounds crowded, but I manage to keep the tools from taking over my altar space by putting stuff in pouches I made for particular forms of intent, in which are also stones, plants and other power objects aligned to that intent. The night before I need a particular energetic outcome or boost I pull out the corresponding pouch and put my tools on the alter to steep and marinade in the charge. I’ve been doing this so long I can really feel when a tool has run down and has been energetically used up. And I can really feel when my altar is in need of tuning, refreshing and cleansing, because it has a heavy, hazy, broody, stale feel to it.

Hi Kate:

You just inspired me to charge more of my tools, clothes,  perfume and my eye makeup….makes me think I should charge my shoes for each business.  More to come.

Donell

Steven
        Keymaster

Z, I hear what you’re saying about secrecy. It can be tough to know where to share, and what might be considered over-sharing, when it comes to revealing what the spirits have told us. I wish you the best in following your intuition with this journey!

Marti Wolfe
        Participant

Blaze

I hope the trip was wonderful for you and your son. If you don’t already include a piece of labradorite in your collection, I would highly suggest that. Great for the highly level connection and work that you do.

Blessings,

Morgana

Steven
      Keymaster

Hello All!

I’m disciplining myself to show up this evening to do the thing I feel off-track with, forum posts!

First, my White Flame Project Pt 3, Assessment and Daily Practice Adjustment

• The three steps that were identified have all been successfully handled. The off-site storage unit was found and we moved a few things out of the in-unit storage to the off-site. It’s amazing how much more open that closet feels now! The shelving is adjustable, so the process of shifting the shelves around to accommodate things that need to be placed on them in order to fit more stuff in the closet is underway. A huge list of chores was created, my boyfriend is creating a spreadsheet for their input, and we’ve almost finished decided what is daily, weekly, and less frequent but necessary. In the space between the dining area and bedroom, is a large open display case that is capped, back to back, by two bookshelves. I realized that by shifting one bookcase 90 degrees that’s created a cove where I can put a larger, working altar, and by moving the laundry hamper in the bedroom this could create two altar spaces. In addition, it’s been decided that part of the dining room will be repurposed as a T-shaped desk space so we both have our own “office” spaces in the unit. I’ve decided I can setup a smaller, 3rd altar at that desk.
      • With all that accomplished, I’ve begun finding my way to the dining area where I’ve repurposed one of the shelves on the open case as my temporary regular altar space while the other spaces are under creation. Even though it’s temporary, it’s still something I can use regularly to anchor my daily practices. I now have a place within the unit where I can begin regularly building energy and infusing the space with my magick.

Spirit Guide Work

• I have a guide I’ve been working with for almost a year from work I’ve been doing with another tradition. I used the profiler with him, and I received all the answers solidly. More to come on this front as I know I have more spirits around me.

Darkness

• Doesn’t usually freak me out. I introduced a darkness element to my showers, as the light switch is next to where my towel hangs. I can reach around as I know where things are located that I need. Once I’m fully rinsed, I stand just ahead of the water to let it fall down my back. I let me eyes be open and I stare into the blackness. Other times, later at night, I will sit in the middle of the unit with all the lights off facing away from the windows. I recognize the instructions seem to call for blindfold and earplugs. The ear plugs I can manage, but there’s something about the blindfold that bugs me. I’d rather stare into darkness than be prevented from seeing it. Perhaps a challenge lies in there somewhere. Whatever the case, I do find I’m able to perform Soul Alignment and other meditations quite easily in this space. It’s so soothing and I feel completely disconnected from everything the outside world can toss at me.

Blessings until next time!

Kate R
        Participant

Hi Fed, I love your dark shower idea! I am absolutely going to try that out. I really want to explore the darkness with only the sound of rushing water. Thank you!

Hi Fred:  I am very intrigued about your dark shower.  I resonate strongly with water,  I do most of my studying in the bath.  I bet I will get better results connecting with my guides!

Thank you for sharing!

Donell

Marti Wolfe
        Participant

Wicked cool work Fred on everything…the cleaning, the clearing, the guide, the daily practices, and the dark showers. I know you said you have more spirits around you so I am interested to see which presents itself first or if they all will begin to appear to you now that you are opening up a bit more. I highly encourage that and wish you the best.

Morgana

Hi Z.

I agree with you about over sharing information such as names and profiling details.  Keeping certain information close to ourself is strong protection work.  Sounds like you have made a huge progression in your spirit guides.    Take care.

Donell

Marti Wolfe
      Participant

Good day Z

Awesome work. Super excited for you. I respect and understand your need for privacy but I would also encourage “sharing” with the right sources. Even as a solitary it is helpful, uplifting, and usually part of our work to connect with others. That includes those good experiences with those negative ones…unfortunately that is where so much of the learning comes from for us personally. It is not that we should shut down and shut out the world but yet grow and learn how to function in the world as we maintain our vibration and grow from the experiences. We learn whom to trust truly and how to tell the difference. I can honestly tell you that if I let all of my experiences with other people get to me, I would be a hermit in some mountain cave and probably have achieved nirvana but I wouldn’t have my twins nor my wife and that would be a life wasted.

Blessings,

Morgana

Marti Wolfe
      Participant

Wk 5

Spirit Guide work… oh yeah I have several but I am profiling and focusing on 2-3 for the moment as they are most prominent in the work that I am doing currently. The horned one and I have much going on and quite past it seems. I am truly excited and ready to move forward with this.

The darkness work is wonderful. I have always incorporated this sensory dep work into my practices. Anything from working on clients in darkness to myself, it brings such great results and really connects us to where we should be. Though I have had some experiences with “scary” moments and spirits approaching me when I feel down or weak. I just do not linger there.

It was great working with my mentor. I have incorporated the work with Diana, Dianus, and Aradia into my daily practice and for the project goals as well as the color association and manifestation visualizations. Kala, the soul alignments with the seeing myself as the pentacle has been very beneficial.

Christin C
      Participant

This is a belated update that I’m posting at the end of week six, for reasons explained in the week six update.
      I spent a lot of week 5 not feeling well, but I still managed to do my daily practices, and in fact, did them more intensely than usual since I had time to spare. It was a relief to drift from home frequency into alignment, into sleep. I highly recommend!
      Daily Practices:
      • Kala, kala, kala. Kala all the time, all the ways, in whatever ways I can think of. Washing my hands is an act of magic at this point. It just feels like the more there is to release, the more important this becomes.
      • Regular cutting of cords. At least once a week, I drift into trance and ask my guides to help release energetically whatever is not serving. I take time to focus on relationships, assessing cords and connections, and repair or release as needed. Also, goals. Old, irrelevant goals drain time and energy. Finally, I ask my guides to help me to release across all times, all space, all energies that do not serve my true will. When I do this, I hold myself inside Sacred Flame and watch it burn away and renew all those cords and blocks effortlessly.
      • Just keep Clearing. On a busy day, 20 minutes of intensive cleaning is enough. On a less structured day, a couple of hours is good. (At this point, I’m looking into nooks, crannies, and vents I’ve never seen before!)
      • Create. A list of shiny new “wants” has been established. Many of them are items I’ll be making myself and am super excited about integrating into the space!
      • Centering. This is necessary to keep my anxiety down and keep me grounded in the next step. I do this throughout the day.
      I think that sums it up for week 5!

David E
        Participant

Hi Christin,

Love it: kala, kala, kala. Yes–and on bad days, I double the recipe!

Home frequency, align…trance…and then explore nooks, crannies and caves for cords and hooks. Having done a bit of that work (one so deep that I needed someone else to do it) that had past life connections and all. I don’t envy what you are going through but I am awed by your doing it.

Dave

David E
      Participant

Week Five

Four weeks late but going strong! Was really a great experience to go through the Profiler a bit more to deepen connection with a guide I met many years ago–who I now know is my Familiar Spirit. I’ve known his name, and appearance since we first ‘formally’ met’ but know that he was with me a good ten years before that. Each day I am making an effort to be open to his presence and guidance–sometimes in a whimsical way. In the car, I’ll usually throw stuff on passenger seat but the other day  thought…no, this is where he needs to sit. I even buckled the seat belt! I need to make more of a commitment to regular meditation –and feel like some automatic writing is called for. At one point re-listening to the audio file from class I started thinking, hmmm, I’ve never worked with an extra-terrestrial guide … he ‘popped in’ and said quietly ‘are you SURE about that?’

Darkness. Hello my old friend. Did a couple of the exercises (alignment whilst blindfolded, etc) previously and very much liked them. This week, especially with Spirit Guide and Familiar Spirit work am reminded of two late night/midnight ritual hikes at TempleFest in New Hampshire. Given a candle (or flashlight) walking through a marked trail in the woods (glow string stuff hanging on branches) was a remarkable experience. Simply being in the woods, ‘alone’ at night brings all sorts of stuff. I did chuckle at one point…there was a hint of anxiety and I recalled something from Terry Pratchett. ‘A witch should never fear being in the woods at night…for she know she is the most fearsome thing in the woods.’

A few other references: one from Paul Huson… we are accustomed to live in the circle of light cast by the fire-but there have always been those daring enough to go out further.

Project: going well–organizing; have next meeting with Mentor this eve so more later…had to get something posted today.

Dave

David E
      Participant

Z

Sounds like an intense but very good week. Hmmm, you may be on to an interesting idea The Emperor’s New Clothes…chronicled on Facebook! It is so easy to get so caught up in what we are doing/experiencing to blurt out stuff…and then wishing we had kept it secret. There have been multiple times I’ve caught my finger a nanosecond before hitting ‘post.’ I’ve had some great experiences with Lynx as a guide. Hope your experiences are as healing as they are profound.

Dave

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.