Hello All! I’m new

You are here: Home Forums Mystic Dream Academy Member FAQ Forum Hello All! I’m new

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanessa
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  My name is Vanessa and have been in intuitive practitioner for a long time.  I am an ordained Spiritualist minister and medium, a volva witch and Northern European shamanic practitioner, and Reiki master.  My passion is soul rescue work (transitioning earthbound spirits) and I have been doing house and land clearings, depossession work, etc. for a long time.  I was born seeing spirits and in particular those in the astral planes, including earthbound souls, Fey and land spirits, and many other diverse beings.  Over the years, I have been increasingly drawn to witchcraft and was excited to see the Black Rose 13 month course and then the apprenticeship in the Blue Rose Faerie tradition.  I am can’t wait to begin the 13 month course and see where it leads.  Great to be here!

Vanessa

Garrett I
      Participant

Hi there Vanessa, nice to meet you!  I’ve also been able to see spirits since I was a child, though I’ve never made it a profession, at least not yet anyway.

Vanessa
      Participant

Nice to meet a fellow medium Garrett!

Garrett I
      Participant

Same, always love meeting other mediums.  <3

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.