General Forum

You are here: Home Forums White Flame Intensive Class Forum General Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Morgana (Margie) 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Devin Hunter
    Keymaster

General class related questions and posts.

Zenus S
    Participant

The pace is picking up, and I’m excited! I see stuff for the first three weeks, but was wondering where week 4’s quiz and check-in are? I really did enjoy learning about the various levels of angels, Spirit Guides, and the Mighty and Beloved Dead. I probably won’t work too much with the Fae, demons, or discarnate; but reading about them was very informative as well. I personally prefer the Greek Idea of Daimons to the Christian idea of demons. I totally agree that the church demonized the Spirits of place around Europe and you see it here in the US too, with them calling Spirit Lake- Devil’s Lake, and Bear Tower- Devil’s tower and such. So sad…But the good news is that Native people have their own names and ideas around the Places of Power in North America.

I think I might have missed week 5’s assignments?   I completed the 4th week but have not seen anything released for week 5.  Help!

Morgana (Margie)
    Participant

Are the modules down?

Christin C
      Participant

Wondering the same thing. Hopefully modules will be back soon! I need to look at week 5 still. Just a wee bit behind! :-/

Chris

Devin Hunter
      Keymaster

Yeah there was a scripting error after an update. All is well now!

Morgana (Margie)
    Participant

Is there no call tonight?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.