Frequently Asked Questions About Mystic Dream Academy

You are here: Home Forums Mystic Dream Academy Member FAQ Forum Frequently Asked Questions About Mystic Dream Academy

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  M La Fura 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

MD Academy Admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to The Mystic Dream Academy community.

Once you log in for the first time you will have instant access to some of todays most advanced training in the fields of mysticism, the esoteric, and the occult. Keep this email handy as it contains important information and links that most of our members find to be invaluable. In addition to your membership information which is shown above, below you will also find links to the various classes, forums, and opportunities that our academy has to offer.

If you have questions about your account, our Administrative Aide is available to help you, and can be reached at mysticdreamacademy@gmail.com

Our support staff will respond as soon as possible, however It may take up to 72 hours to receive a response. Be sure to check the Membership FAQ and our Membership FAQ Forums before contacting support.

Free Membership Details
    Currently your membership entitles you to our free content which should provide you with a taste of the various classes and projects here at our academy. As a free member you can dive into our open forums and engage other members on topics related to what matters most to you. You also will receive invitations to free web based rituals, chats, and workshops. It is our hope that you will feel at home with our ever growing community.

Should you choose to participate in one of our classes such as Modern Conjure or Black Rose, your free membership will upgrade within 48 hours and you will receive access to profile creation tools and internal messaging. Your class material however will unlock AUTOMATICALLY with no wait. Please make sure that the full week has passed before emailing the Administrative Aide.

Classes and Access
    After you have signed up for a class the content will automatically unlock and you will be given instant access. This new content will be available to you under the ‘Classes’ tab from the main menu. All you have to do is hover your cursor over the class you’ve joined and new menu options should appear! These features are only available for active members of the class.

Accessing Class Content
    After you have signed up for a class the content will automatically unlock and you will be given instant access. This new content will be available to you under the ‘Classes’ tab from the main menu. All you have to do is hover your cursor over the class you’ve joined and new menu options should appear! These features are only available for active members of the class.

How Long Will My Membership in A Group Last?
    You may continue to be in this group after you have completed the course, or any part of the course. So long as you are not disruptive in your behavior then we are happy to have you remain part of our community here.

What Happens If I Stop Paying For This Course?
    If you stop paying for this course, then you will stop receiving lessons and instructions and will be required to participate in the discussion forums in order to remain a member of the group. Graduates of the course are granted a lifetime membership in the forums and will have access to updated materials as they are posted.

How Often Do I Receive Instructions?
    At a minimum of once a week, although adjustments are made for holidays, vacations, zombie viruses, and the like. Weekly instruction is composed of what we think you most need to know about a subject. We encourage you to take advantage of the Discussions groups, assignments, and other material in order to further your knowledge of esoteric at the depth and pace your feel most comfortable with.

Who Is Able to Read My Comments?
    This depends on where you post comments in the Mystic Dream Academy. When in doubt about a particular forum, log out to see if it is visible. Different parts of the Academy have different settings, some are private to specific groups, others to all members of the Academy, and others are visible to anyone who visits the site.

How do I Cancel My Subscription(s)?
    You must contact our Administrative Aide at mysticdreamacademy@gmail.com and request that your subscription be cancelled. Note, it may take up to 7 business days for this to implemented. Scheduled payments within this window will not be refunded.

Zenus S
    Participant

Was wondering how quickly I’ll be able to access the week 2 class material, now that I’ve read through and listened to the material for week one?

J Anthony
      Participant

If I am remembering correctly, everything is based on the time that your payment was processed. It should be accessible after exactly one week.

Bitten T
    Participant

The new lesson is automatically available one week after you’ve finished the first one. I also wished that lesson one and two were both available during week one.

Storm Faerywolf
      Keymaster

Technically, you don’t even have to finish the first one before the 2nd unlocks… it’s all done on time. The next lesson unlocks exactly 7 days after the previous one, based on when you signed up. It’s all automatic. It’s magic! 😉

Candice A
    Participant

Hi, I’m new here and am wondering if there is a Facebook group set up for members? I’d love to get to know people and share in a group setting. If not, is it possible to set one up? If needed I can help manage the group.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Bitten T
      Participant

A Facebook group would be kinda cool. Sometimes I feel like we all just post into the e-verse

Candice A
        Participant

I agree, hopefully someone can help us out.

Storm Faerywolf
      Keymaster

You asked, and we delivered! We just set up a Facebook group for Black Rose members. You can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackrosewitchcraft/

When you apply you will be asked for your username and email address that you used to register here on the Mystic Dream Academy. Once your enrollment has been verified you will be added to the Facebook group. 🙂

Have fun!

Cameron M
    Participant

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else is missing the “complete this lesson” button? I’m not sure what happened to it. Is this gone for everyone, or is it bc I’ve taken so long to get through the material? Thank you for any feedback in advance!

Lorna D
      Participant

Hi Cameron,

I think that button has been removed. I honestly don’t remember the last time I saw it.

Cameron M
        Participant

Thank you Lorna! I noticed it a couple of weeks ago, but I just wanted to make sure.

solve
    Participant

Excuse if the question was already put. I’m a french student, and Feri is less known that other tradition here. So when I want to discuss about my work, it’s difficult to explain “what we do”without speaking about the alignement of the three soul ….

Now all this all this emains in a restricted oral circle there But what about “french forum”. Can I explain the “White Fire” to this wiccan whom the anger poisons; can I translate some parts of our studies to explain the three souls and how much this practice is essential.

May I go beyond what is publish on “feritrad.org” ?

Thanks for yours answers and for yours experience feedback. (and sorry for the grammatical faults)

Storm Faerywolf
      Keymaster

Hello there! I just stumbled upon this and wanted to get back to you. In the future, if you would like to ensure that one of the teachers sees your question please feel free to send us a private message. The teachers here (myself, Chas, and Devin) do not usually patrol the forums and so will miss a lot of what is being talked about unless it involves us directly. 

As you have noted, there is a lot of information on FeriTrad.org that you can use to help explain Feri concepts to others. I also wrote a book that came out last year (“Betwixt & Between: Exploring the Faery Tradition of Witchcraft”) which is a comprehensive guide to understanding the tradition and establishing a BlueRose-style Faery practice. (And the White Fire exercise is included in this text.)

The only things that would be “restricted” would be the actual handouts and invocations themselves. Any of the material here that you will receive in Black Rose (as well as later on in BlueRose) is under various copyrights. We ask that you do not share this material, but you are of course free to discuss your personal practices with others, again, as long as you are not using our material to do so. We also ask that students refrain from attempting to teach the material to others, but again, you are free to discuss your personal experiences with the work.

I hope that helps!

Vivienne M

Hi everyone. I’m not sure if this question has been asked. Are there any materials (candles, stones, herbs ect) that you I might need to start out with?

Bitten T
    Participant

Hi Vivienne M and welcome.

You will want to invest in a journal.

Each of the exercises will let you know what you need. There’s no starter kit per re that you need to rush out and get. You will build upon your inventory of supplies.

But candles are always good to have

B

Vivienne M

Hi Bitten,

Thank you. I have a journal that I have been saving for a special occasion. I’m excited about finally getting to use it.

Blessings,

Viv

Storm Faerywolf
    Keymaster

We have been experiencing some technical difficulties that forced the site to go down intermittently for the past 24 hours. As a temporary fix we have disabled the chat room which seems to have brought the site back up. We are working on migrating to a dedicated server which should solve the problem on a more permanent basis. Thank you for your patience! –Storm

Virginia O
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I hope the new years has been well to you all so far.

I have been MIA for a bit, but working hard with my time and life to get back to my spiritual self and studies.

Stay strong with this Mercury retrograde and extended winter like weather, home made soup anyone? LOL

Virginia XOXO

Billy (Oak) S
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to sign up for a class. I went to classes I hit on Black Rose Academy. And it wants me to pay again.  And I do believe I have accidentally paid twice.  Can somebody instruct me?

M La Fura
      Participant

Hi Billy

I suggest you message Storm, Devin, or Chas directly.  They will help you.

Billy (Oak) S
        Participant

All right I emailed them. I’m sure I’ll hear from them soon. But if anybody can help me get into the classes. I went to classes I hit on Black Rose but it asks me to pay again. Maybe I’m in the wrong place. Any insight let me know. I would love to start reading the material.

Blessings billy

M La Fura
          Participant

Hello, no apologies necessary, I wish I could be of more help.  To message them, try them up in the members profile, then message them directly.  Also, Storm has a few posts up on this thread, click on his name and you should get the option to message him.  let me know if there is anything else.  🙂

Justin
    Participant

Hello,

Is the student suppose to start a new thread every time they post about the lesson they’re involved in for the week? Is there a certain amount of time before their posting gets purged or their thread deleted?

Thanks Justin

M La Fura
    Participant

Go to the check-in forums here  https://www.themysticdreamacademy.com/forums/forum/brw-forum/  each lesson has its own thread.  Once you complete the lesson you add your own thread to the existing lesson block.  Pretty much like everyone else has already done.   If you want to add more to your existing thread then you can,  or if you feel starting a new thread would better serve you, then you can do that too.  There are no rules around that.   But if you have a question it may sometimes get lost, I would put Q in your title to make sure it gets seen.  Check-ins are not deleted,  so we have an ever-increasing bank of students lessons and experiences.

Also, at the end of each lesson is a large button.  Once complete you click that and it will automatically take you to the appropriate thread where you add your check-in.  Check-ins are a prerequisite of initiation.

hope this helps 🙂

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

I completed month 1 week one1 lesson 1. I cant get to the next lesson it says I don’t have access.?.  Are you able to get the next lesson or do you have to wait a full week to be able to open it I feel lost lol  if someone can let me know thank you!

many blessings!

Diane F
    Participant

Hi April,  the lessons are set for access once a week.  Personally, I do know how hard that can be if you are on fire to learn.  However, it is good to take a week to practice the exercises, or read from the suggested reading.  You want to get those skills down pat.

Anonymous

Good morning Diane!

Thank you for the reply!! I thought that might be the case 🙂 i appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Blessings!

K.C.
    Participant

I just had a quick question.  Is the monthly payment automatically recurring or do I need to go in and pay for my next month myself?

Diane F
    Participant

Payments are set up to be recurring.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.