Birth chart input?

You are here: Home Forums Mystic Dream Academy Member FAQ Forum Birth chart input?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamal R
      Participant

I know that generally speaking you aren’t suppose to go putting your birth chart everywhere, still I really would like someone’s input on what this particular stellium would mean for me.

My chart is linked

astro-charts.com/chart/274acf3d8

Melissa Elaine l
      Participant

W O W

What is that…a Scorpio seven times over?!! OI

I am not an astrologer. I am really, really enjoying Ivo Domiguez’s book: Practical Astrology for Witches and Pagans, and I super recommend it <3

Meanwhile, be careful going to sites, since some of them download malware on your phone/computer – and no one needs that! Here is a trusted site I have used frequently. I hope you find it helpful: alabe.com/freechart/default.asp

BB

Lane

Jamal R
      Participant

<span style=”font-size: 150%;”>thank you for the recommendations! I need to look into that book! </span>

Melissa Elaine l
      Participant

: ) Glad to share. I’m having lucky timing. I’m in the middle of the book, developing a daily ritual based on the planetary influence of the day (to be done one week per moon cycle), and this is dovetailing right into the second BRW lesson of exercises and devotions. I’m not ashamed to say I am “double dipping”! hahaha

Jamal R
      Participant

Oh i am beyond double dipping, there are few different books and lessons I’ve got scattered across my computer and room at various levels of progress. This is the only one I want to officially continue in as an initiate though.

Erika E
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erika.

Im also wondering if anyone has any suggestions for interpreting the Birth Chart? I paid to get the full chart done and wow! It’s a lot. I love the subject but need some guidance as to deciphering it. Does anyone know of any great tutorials/ books or have any insight ? Thank you lots. Blessings, Erika

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.