THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM
by Charles F Haanel
Share Your Thoughts
Part Thirteen Study Guide
121. What is the method by which natural philosophers obtain and apply their knowledge?
To observe individual facts carefully, patiently, accurately, with all the instruments and resources at their command, before venturing upon a statement of general laws.
122 How may we be certain that this method is correct?
By not permitting a tyrannical prejudice to neglect or mutilate unwelcome facts.
123. What classes of facts are esteemed most highly?
Those which cannot be accounted for by the usual daily observation of life.
124. Upon what is this principle founded?
Upon reason and experience.
125. What does it destroy?
Superstition, precedent and conventionality.
126. How have these laws been discovered?
By a generalization of facts which are uncommon, rare, strange and form the exception.
127. How may we account for much of the strange and heretofore unexplainable phenomena which is constantly taking place?
By the creative power of thought.
128. Why is this so?
Because when we learn of a fact we can be sure that it is the result of a certain definite cause and that this cause will operate with invariable precision.
129. What is the result of this knowledge?
It will explain the cause of every possible condition, whether physical, mental or spiritual.
130. How will our best interest be conserved?
By a recognition of the fact that a knowledge of the creative nature of thought puts us in touch with Infinite power.