91. What is Wealth?
Wealth is the offspring of power.
92. Of what value are possessions?
Possessions are of value only as they confer power.
93. Of what value is a knowledge of cause and effect?
It enables men to plan courageously and execute fearlessly.
94. How does life originate in the inorganic world?
Only by the introduction of some living form. There is no other way.
95. What is the connecting link between the finite and the Infinite?
Thought is the connecting link.
96. Why is that so?
Because the Universal can manifest only through the individual.
97. Upon what does causation depend?
Upon polarity; a circuit must be formed; the Universal is the positive side of the battery of life, the individual is the negative, and thought forms the circuit.
98. Why do many fail to secure harmonious conditions?
They do not understand the law; there is no polarity; they have not formed the circuit.
99. What is the remedy?
A conscious recognition of the law of attraction with the intention of bringing it into existence for a definite purpose.
100. What will be the result?
Thought will correlate with its object and bring it into manifestation, because thought is a product of the spiritual man, and spirit is the creative Principle of the Universe.
A vivid thought brings the power to paint it; and in proportion to the depth of its source is the force of its projection.